Read Random Post

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Under the beating sun



This was my most recent photoshoot- I'm extremely pleased with the last one! I should use guy models more..
For October, it was an incredibly hot day. I'd made the mistake of wearing jeans and a jumper. Under the beating sun, my models were made up and I then shot them, calling out instructions. My male model, Luis, went shirtless and was attacked by mosquitoes. He had no less than 20 bites across his back, but he kept going! Love him. My friend, Mae, also tried out modelling for the first time (she's the one with the long, gold hair dressed in a playsuit). I can't wait to work with her again, because she moved easily and had loads of poses.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! these pictures are amazing! love this shooting!! ^^

paddle to shore said...

these are wonderful, such fun photoshoots